Custom Search

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Tribute from a Son

“A man may have a hundred children and live many years; yet no matter how long he lives, if he cannot enjoy his prosperity and does not receive proper burial (tribute), I say that a stillborn child is better off than he.” Ecc 6:3



IN MEMORY OF ANGEL M. OROCEO



Dad spent his years well,
His gray hair was a crown of honor,
A great family man; a good soldier,
A responsible citizen; a prayerful Believer.

No words could express the sorrow,
Of an orphaned in a well of tears,
Drowning in the agony of the passing,
Of a dear, loving and caring daddy.

The Lord cried out, “Why hast thou forsaken me?”
My spirit cries out the same!
“Why hast thou forsaken me, father?”
Life could never be the same again.

Life will go on with a missing link-
Dad’s strong arms that carried me,
His presence that gave security,
The sweet echoes of his singing.

My dad shall remain in my heart,
His memories will linger on beyond time,
His touch, his smile; the words he left behind,
Are like fire that will light my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...