Custom Search

Saturday, November 28, 2009

One Year has Gone By

Today, it is exactly one year since I have seen Dad alive.

I could still vividly recall how he rode a white taxi cab. They helped him up from a wheel chair and carried him inside the cab. When he had seated comfortably, he held on the handle at the top right side of the passenger seat. I was looking at him all through out but he did not look back at me, until the cab slowly moved out of my sight and that was the last time I saw Dad breathing.

He did not look very good physically that night. It was so scary. However, I was not looking at death. Although such thought had entered my mind, I was firmly expecting him to return well and on his feet; but it did not happen.

I still miss him so much….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...