Custom Search

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Turning 40!

It’s my birthday again, the 3rd after Dad’s passing. Our pastors, Pastor Orly and Pastor Rolly, has come to greet me together with Deaconess Roselle, Mommy Pag-asa, Ate Rose and Kuya Arthur. Although, we only have sweet “garbansos” beans and biscuits to partake actually Mommy Pag-asa has bought the biscuits. It has been a blessed day.

Actually, I had my birthday feast yesterday when my great friend Sonny and family threw a surprise birthday bash for me. He came with his mom Tita Mina, his cousin, and Zaldy’s mom, Tita Celia and my childhood yaya (nanny) Precy. They brought me a big circular basket of Pansit Malabon, two grilled chicken and bottles of Cola. I stuffed my belly real big! It had been years since we last saw each other.

I just turned 40. I look forward to another year ahead. It’s both scary and exciting but nothing will bring me down if I will look for strength from God.


Image above courtesy of:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...