Custom Search

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Especially for You by Elisha Keren Durant

Oh, I must admit that I have stolen this video clip from the Facebook account of my new favorite singer Elisha Kerren Durant, with her own rendition of "Especially for You". I am proud to boast that she is a member of the FEU chorale. I hope she can forgive me for stealing this video clip....


 
 
 
 
 
 

Dad was still alive when Elisha and I met. I did the arrangement of a musical piece for her, "The Day He Wore My Crown", which she used for a musical competition where she won first prize. 

Four years have passed and her voice continues to get better. I believe she has a promising career in the field of music not unless she decides not to pursue it. Great lady with a great voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...