Custom Search

Monday, February 10, 2020

Goodbye Mommy

     FOR THE 38TH   
It was something that i never thought would happen that day, May 18, 2015. I took mom to Veterans Memorial Hospital for medical treatment after showing signs of Pneumonia and shortness of breath.

After doing some lab tests, which took hours, the doctors came to us and told me that Mom was having a heart attack. It stunned me. I could not believe it. I was afraid that it could be the time for her to go. As I looked at her, her breathing looked worsening.

She had to be admitted in the Medical ICU for treatment and observation but only after a few hours, she had a cardiac arrest. The ICU doctor succeeded in resuscitating her, but the damage to her heart was severe that it could no longer hold on. She died at 11pm of May 18, 2015 of sudden cardiac death.

She was reunited with my father. They died on the same hospital, of the same cause of death. I love my mom so much. I hope I was able to make her feel that love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...